Welcome to St Mary’s Parish
- This site describes our efforts to live the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the 21st Century.
- We are a Catholic Community, spread over a wide area of the Goyt Valley at the gates of the picturesque Peak District, attached to the Catholic Diocese of Nottingham. There are two Churches in our combined community, with one Parish Priest covering both. Everyone is welcome to join us at any of our Services or events in New Mills or Marple Bridge.
- This year’s Christmas crib collection is dedicated to support the work of
Friends of the Holy Land in Gaza and Israel/ Palestine. Please, let us be generous.
- PLANNED SOCIAL EVENTS FOR 2024
- Click here for details of events and of how you can get involved
- Click here to open Fr Emmanuel’s latest newsletter
- Click here for latest Synod document to study
- Click here to open the notes about the plans for reorganisation of our parishes
- Pope Francis is asking all parishes to make their community sustainable in the spirit of the integral ecology set out in Laudato Si. Our Bishop has launched a campaign to respond to this call. CLICK HERE to find our more about our own parish plan for this vital matter.
St Mary’s Church
1 Hollins Lane, Marple Bridge,
The Church of the Annunciation
St. Mary’s Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire